Buy Flowers, String, Mulligans &
Start Bidding on Silent Auction Items
Now via Our Website
Golf Tournament Details (times are estimates):
Friday, July 26th, 8:00am shotgun start at Plum Creek Golf Club
- 6:45am – Registration Opens (including flower palooza)
- 7:00am – Practice Facility Opens (including breakfast)
- 7:45am – Load Carts, Rules, Agenda
- 8:00am – Shotgun Start
- 1:00pm – BBQ Lunch
- 1:30pm – Awards
- 1:55pm – Silent Auction Closes
- 2:00pm – Event Concludes & Silent Auction Checkout
- Closest to the Pin – Men
- Closest to the Pin – Women
- Long Drive Men
- Long Drive Women
- Chick-fil-A Hit the Cow
- Hole in One’s on all Par 3’s
- 1st Place Team - $300 in Gift Certificates to Plum Creek Golf Club
- 2nd Place Team - $200 in Gift Certificates to Plum Creek Golf Club
- 3rd Place Team - $100 in Gift Certificates to Plum Creek Golf Club
- Longest Drive – Men - $50 in Gift Certificates to Plum Creek Golf Club
- Longest Drive – Women - $50 in Gift Certificates to Plum Creek Golf Club
- Closest to the Pin – Men - $50 in Gift Certificates to Plum Creek Golf Club
- Closest to the Pin – Women - $50 in Gift Certificates to Plum Creek Golf Club
Mulligans/Throw Cards ($10 each, limit of 3 mulligan/throw cards per player)
- Each mulligan/throw card will entitle the player to take an extra shot wherever and whenever the player chooses or to pick up his/her ball and throw it (no stroke will be counted for this throw) once during the round with their hand anywhere on the golf course (except on the green). This includes rough, sand traps, fairway.
- No player at any time may use a throw while on the green!
- A mulligan/throw card cannot be used to win a contest hole.
Gimme String ($5 each 3 foot section)
- Each section of string may be used once and only once during the round. The 3 foot section of string will entitle one player to move their ball closer to or in the hole (no stroke will be counted for using the string). Each 3 foot section of string has to be used as a whole; for example, you must decide to use the whole 3 foot section on a 2 foot putt or a 2 inch putt (you cannot cut the string and use it on two separate shots).
- A section of 3 foot section of string cannot be used to win a contest hole.
- Our version of door prizes! Purchase and pick a flower that is randomly numbered and you will instantly win a prize package worth a minimum of double the purchase price and a chance at a lot more!
- Each team will consist of four players. If your team has less than four players due to a missing player(s), please alternate who takes an extra shot on every shot.
- The game will be played in "best ball" or scramble format. Each player hits a drive off the tee. The group then selects the best drive and all other players in the group get their ball and take it to the location of the best drive. Each group member then hits a shot from the location of the selected drive. The best second shot is selected, and the other group members get their ball and take it to the location of the selected second shot. All group members then hit a third shot from the location of the selected second shot. This continues until the ball is putted out. Remember to mark your putts...if everyone in the group misses a putt you must select the best one in order to continue.
- This year we will not have a limit on the number of drives per player, just take the best drive on every hole!
- Aside from the scramble rules, we will observe the normal rules of golf.
- Please refer to the mulligan, string, & throw card information section for use of these.
- Long drives must be in the fairway and cannot be the result of using a mulligan, string or throw card.
- Closest to the Pins must be on the green and cannot be the result of using a mulligan, string or throw card.
- In case of weather shortening the tournament. The team with the lowest score through the total number of holes played (this must be the same for all teams, for example if one team completed 11 holes and another only completed 10 we will determine a winner based on 10 completed holes). The contest hole prizes will be raffled off during lunch as everyone will not have had a chance to play those holes.
- Women will tee off from the Red tees.
- Senior Men (over 60) will tee off from the White tees, except on the contest holes where you must tee off from the Green tees to be eligible; however, you can elect to tee off from the White tees and not participate in the contest.
- Men (under 60) will tee off from the Green tees.
- Kids (under 18) are allowed to play from the White Tees, except on the contest holes where you must tee off from the Green tees to be eligible; however, you can elect to tee off from the White tees and not participate in the contest.
Golf Course Address & Phone Number:
Plum Creek Golf Club
331 Players Club Drive
Castle Rock, CO 80104
If you have any question or concerns, please txt or give us a call.
Scott Jackson, Tournament Director, Cell: 303-907-1880
Al Pridemore, Co-Tournament Director, Cell: 303-877-9918
Debbie Jackson Memorial Scholarship Foundation | 18801 E. Mainstreet, Suite 240, Parker CO 80134
303-841-4220 | Fax: 303-841-7393
www.debbiejackson.org or www.darrellpridemore.org
Helping Students with Their Future!